Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I ♥ You Because...Chalkboard

ADORABLE chalkboard that my sister Laura commissioned me to make for her Valentine's Day present to her fiance!  This would be a great anniversary gift, wedding gift or engagement gift.  It would also be awesome to make for your children!



Here's what you need:
chalkboard
heavy weight letter stickers (mine were called Thickers)
heart stickers (mine were 3D)
chalk
chalkboard eraser
   *This can be made for under $20.00!





While the stickers were still on their backing, I traced around them, to determine spacing.  (Don't worry, it can be rough (obviously))!  Once I had traced them, I found the center point.  When sticking the stickers onto the chalkboard, I started from the center and worked my way out.

 
 
 
 
 
All that is left to do is write your reason!
 
DIY chalkboard present


No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive