Search This Blog

Monday, March 10, 2014

Happy Birthday Lyndi!

Today's Blog Post falls on my birthday!!  Today I want to have ice cream cake from DQ and get a diet coke with easy vanilla from Sonic at Happy Hour.  And like Elizabeth Bennet, I dearly love a laugh.  So I thought I'd gather a list of clips that make me laugh - to help you get to know me and hopefully, to make you laugh too! 
 
21 Jump Street

 
Community - my favorite TV comedy that's currently on air

Parks and Recreation
 
The Office - which I've been with from the very first episode and have been binge-watching on Netflix for months.
 
The Office - classic Jim and Dwight

The Office - Where Michael and D'Angelo meet

You, Me and Dupree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive