Search This Blog

Monday, September 22, 2014

ABC Photo Book

 
I made this book as a Christmas gift for Hadley, but as it is unlikely that she will read my blog, I thought it was safe to share it with you!  I'm pretty excited about it.  I designed it as an introduction to the alphabet, using pictures of things she is familiar with.  The font is Verdana size 200 and I used Artscow.com to order it from and used their design program (which is not overly user-friendly).  The whole process has been very fun - I started with a list of ideas and got opinions from my family on what photos to include, then I gathered pics that I already had and scheduled a photo shoot with an apple, orange, cow, markers, crayons and umbrella!  It was pretty time consuming overall - even just adding two letters to each page, changing the font, size and color took some time, so that is why I'm giving you plenty of time, in case you want to make a similar book for a little one for Christmas!  I won't post all the pages, but just some of my favorites to give you the idea. 
 
apple
 
flower, fish, Gibbie, grass
 

horse, Hadley, hat, Henry, ice cream
 
Lyndi, Laura, love, Mama, markers
 
Pop Pop, Penguin, pumpkins, quilt

zoo
 
The book should get in next week - then hopefully I can wait until Christmas to give it to her! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive