Search This Blog

Monday, December 28, 2015

Hot Chocolate Bar

Lately, I get a lot of my ideas and inspiration on what is trending from Instagram.  It may be my favorite app.  Hot chocolate bars are everywhere lately.  I was trying to decide what to put on my 3-tiered stand at Christmas time and decided this would be perfect!  Since part of my theme this year is "vintage Christmas" I decided to hunt for vintage Santa mugs at the antique store - so fun!!  The tray is vintage too.  The jars mostly came from Michael's or Goodwill.  Straws from Michael's, then I added Starbucks hot chocolate packets, marshmallows, mini chips, wafer/fudge stir sticks and peppermint stir sticks (not shown in this pic).  
vintage Santa mugs, vintage Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive