Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2016

Pumpkin Shaped Dinner Rolls

Rhodes rolls shaped like pumpkins


In October, my office had a contest at work to bring a treat related to pumpkins - pumpkin shaped or pumpkin flavored - anything pumpkin goes.

Since I'm one of those weird people that doesn't like anything pumpkin-flavored (yes that means no pumpkin pie, no pumpkin spice latte, no pumpkin fluff, no pumpkin muffins, no pumpkin soup and definitely no pumpkin spice Hershey's Kisses), I decided to make something pumpkin shaped.

My first idea was rice krispie treats.  Second idea was popcorn balls.  Then I saw this idea on Pinterest and loved it!








So cute and so unique!!  I think these would be perfect on any Thanksgiving table!


They smell AMAZING when they're baking - they would be a perfect Thanksgiving appetizer!

And in case you were wondering, I won the category of Most Creative Use of Pumpkin and tied for Overall Favorite!!



1 comment:

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive