Search This Blog

Monday, October 29, 2018

Quiet Book - Buckle Puppy's Collar


This is a pretty simple page to put together - I cut everything out without a pattern (which is unusual for me).  I found faux fur at Hobby Lobby near the felt and loved it for the puppy ears.

For this project you'll need:
light brown felt
dark brown felt
oatmeal felt
faux fur
black felt (small amount)
white felt (small amount)
white felt for background (my pages are cut to 9x9 inches)
buckle
ribbon
scissors
sewing machine
hot glue gun





Sew around the big pieces and hot glue the smaller pieces.  I just sewed the tops of the ears, so they can flop around and lift up.



Thinking about making a Quiet Book? Buy an assortment of felt to get you started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive