Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2018

Cyber Monday

Happy Cyber Monday!  I made a list of 5 things I use personally and can definitely recommend

1. Remote Control for Plug Ins - I LOVE these for my Christmas lights, but the rest of the year, I use them for lamps!



2. Small Glass Pyrex Dishes - I love glass storage so much more than plastic. I use this size for leftovers - especially leftover pico de gallo or guacamole.  And I use them in the fridge when I have 2 TBSP of butter left from a stick.



3. Roku - I have a roku tv, but I've bought my parents a stand-alone roku - it opens up a great world of watching Netflix on your tv!



4. Katie Daisy Calendar - I love this artist's style and have her 2018 calendar and have loved flipping the page every month to see a new quote and blend of colors.



5. Aveda Style Prep - this is the stuff you put in your hair before blow drying and it makes such a difference.  I have thick, coarse, wavy hair naturally, and most days I plan to straighten my hair and this is the best start to making my hair smooth and shiny.



Comment below - if you could recommend five products, what would they be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive