Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Valentine's Day Gift Baskets


I love putting together gift baskets.  Especially themed gift baskets!  This is the one I did for my sister Jordan for Christmas last year.  The theme was "Jordan".  I included a bunch of her favorite things!  

I put together some ideas for a Valentine's Day Gift Basket! Then see my list of gift basket tips below!




For Kids: 1. Basket 2. Pixy Stix - Perfect to stand up in the back of the basket 3. Kids Heart Socks 4. Magic Scratch Hearts: I can tell you from personal experience, these are fun to do! 5. 3D Fidget Stress Ball Heart Shaped: I can't tell you why, but they will love this  6. Metallic Markers: They will love markers that are different than their usual ones! 7. Tall Valentine's Themed Memo Pads (to use their markers on!)  8. A super soft, cute stuffed animal holding a heart 9. Flashing Light Up Heart Necklace 10. Valentine's Day Punching Balloon 11. Get these as filler for the basket 12. Lots of candy!

          
   

For Her:




Here are a few tips:

1. Find a basket at Goodwill - they always have a great supply!

2. Put something in the bottom of the basket, so your items set higher.  A small box, crumpled up paper - whatever you have that works (and can be tossed).  Then put tissue paper over the base item.

3. Arrange items by height, taller things in the back - small things up front.

4. Add a cello bag to keep everything contained and to make it look professional.  

5. When buying items - look for things that are cohesive - that go with the theme and are visually cohesive - for the kids basket, I went with fun/colorful/hearts theme and for the ladies basket I went with red/comforting/luxury.

6. Tie it up with red tulle ribbon - that's one of my secrets of gift wrapping!  It looks amazing and it's easy to work with.

If you do a gift basket for Valentine's Day - post a pic on Instagram and use #LPGiftBasket  - I'd love to see it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive