Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2022

Stovetop Potpourri Gift

Oranges were a MAJOR theme of my Christmas last year!  I loved every minute of it! So I decided to give a stovetop potpourri as gifts to my friends at work.  I heard a ton of great feedback - nearly everyone told me they used it and really enjoyed it - which is a definite goal of gift-giving!  And I had fun making the gift look cute!

Way before Christmas I did a flat-lay photo shoot and then had the photos printed and used them in my Christmas cards.  To make the instructions, I just used those photos and added the text on top and had those printed.


Here are the assembled bags - I tied the instructions on with twin and tied a dried orange slice with them and had wood beads on the end of the twine.







In each bag I put: 
2 cinnamon sticks
a cup of fresh cranberries
2 tsp of cloves
a whole orange 
a sprig of pine, taken from my tree

Note:  I told people to keep it in the refrigerator until use.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive