Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2016

Ikea Spice Rack►Book Storage

Hadley's Playhouse, playhouse decor


Like many people before me, when I looked at the Ikea BEKVAM spice rack, I saw a fun way to store books!  

Like this one:



This one:


This one:


This one:


This one:


And this one:


And this one:


And this one:


And this one:


And this one:


And the list could go on and on!

I spray painted mine white - two coats.

Then used a level to install in the playhouse I'm working on.  (FYI it does not come with mounting hardware, so you need your own screws).  Follow my blog to see the big reveal of #HadleysPlayhouse coming up next week!!

Then I added fun books (some of which are from Usborne Books - if you would like more info - contact my friend Amanda)!




I love that the books have a specific storage place and that they're on display!  Comment below with the books you would display if you had a shelf like this for your little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive