Search This Blog

Monday, January 1, 2018

Anna Hair Ribbons



My oldest niece Hadley is 5 and throughout the year, when she saw something in a store or on TV that she wanted, her mom said, "let's put it on your Christmas list."  Which led to an adorable Christmas list!  Here are some of the things I found adorable:

safari jungle hat
green Anna ribbon
fancy Kleenexes
binoculars
picnic basket


I decided I wanted to make the "green Anna ribbon" for her stocking.  I knew she meant Anna from Frozen, so I looked up a picture of Anna's hair from the movie.


Once I saw this picture, I went to Hobby Lobby to figure out how to best re-create it.  I found these sparkly bow hair accessories and got several colors of green ribbon.


I cut the ribbon to the appropriate lengths and burned each end with a lighter.  This prevents fraying.

Then I hot glued the ribbons to the back of the bow.







Finally I designed packaging for the gift - a little card to clip it onto.  

And I found this super helpful tutorial for Anna's hairstyle.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive