Search This Blog

Monday, December 16, 2013

Homemade Christmas Gifts

For the last few years I have given homemade food gifts to my co-workers and friends.  It's become a really fun tradition for my mom and sisters to come over to my place for an annual baking day, then I take them out to dinner for all their help! 
 
The first year was Gourmet Cookies


Second year was hand-dipped pretzels
 
 
Third year was peanut clusters, peanut butter balls and holly clusters.
And this year, I decided on gourmet popcorn.  I searched different recipes on Pinterest and online and decided on:
 

We popped popcorn,
 

made the sauce,



baked it,

 
melted chocolate chips,
 
 
drizzled,
 
 
and packaged!
 

 
It was a lot of work, but it was great!  The recipe turned out AMAZING!  The best part was spending the entire day just hanging out and working in the kitchen with my mom and sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive