Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

Engagement Setting

In just a few weeks, my youngest sister is getting married. She and her fiance asked me to take their engagement pictures and left any setting or props up to me - I was SO excited to plan a beautiful, colorful, elegant outdoor setting.

I chose a spot at the Anthony Lake that had arching branches as the backdrop.



We chose a bright fall color scheme.



I spent a weekend going to Pier 1, Hobby Lobby, World Market, Gordman's, Target and antique stores gathering ideas and buying a few items. I was excited to find the brightly colored folding chairs at Target for about $8.00.



I ended up getting most of the dishes from my mom's china cabinet - I love those depression era pink dishes!





I dipped strawberries in chocolate and drizzled white chocolate - it added beautiful color to the table, added a romantic element and was a favorite of the couple's!



Beautiful setting, beautiful couple, beautiful pictures!



I loved the setting so much, I used it as the background for my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive