Search This Blog

Monday, November 17, 2014

Punched Leaves-Baker's Twine Garland - Perfect Embellishment to Mason Jars



I saw a picture of this garland somewhere, but didn't have any instructions.
 
For this Project You'll Need:
 
a jar
2 colors of baker's twine
a paper punch
paper
sewing machine

 
 I cut the same length of baker's twine from each color and I punched out a bunch of leaves from fall-ish colors.  Then I set my sewing machine to zig zag and sewed the baker's twine together, sporadically adding a leaf on top. 
 
Pretty simple, but I love how it turned out!  I added a little card that said "I'm Thankful for You" and gave one to each girl in my Bible Study, so they could fill them and give them away!





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive