Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2015

Quiet Book Part 4 - Counting Page

DIY quiet book, counting buttons quiet book page

This page was so easy and I LOVE how it turned out!  Hobby Lobby had buttons on sale for 50% off, so I went and picked out a bunch of fun ones and got a plain sheet of lavender felt and a glittery sheet.  I also found felt letters/numbers that stick on (which is what made this page so easy). 
 
I cut the flaps with my rotary cutter and mat.  Then I sewed them on with a zig zag stitch, to make them strong.  Then I stuck the numbers on.  Then I hand sewed the buttons on under the flaps.  Then only problem I ran into was that I bought soccer balls and saved them for under the 7 flap, but they were too large to fit under the flap, so I still need to find some small buttons to use. 
 
One circle
 
Two Kitties
 
Three Flowers
 
Four Monkeys
 
 
Five LadyBugs
 
Six Ice Cream Cones
 
Seven - TBD 
maybe stars...
 
Eight Flip Flops
 
Nine Crayons
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive