Search This Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thrift Store Score - The Office Clue Board Game

I am a HUGE fan of The Office - it's my favorite TV show ever.  I watch the entire series on Netflix over and over.  I also love the game Clue and board games in general.  So when I saw this at Goodwill for $1.99 it was an easy decision to buy it.  It did have an "As Is" sticker on it, which made me worried that a bunch of pieces were missing, but I took the chance and bought it.





I opened it up to assess and every single piece was there - in good shape - in fact, it looked like the game had only been played twice.  Exciting!  Also a fun surprise - I paid $21.00 less than if I had bought it used on Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive