Search This Blog

Monday, July 16, 2018

Guest Room Planning




Lately I've been obsessed with pulling together my Guest Room/Library.  A couple months ago I bought a bed frame from Facebook marketplace and fixed it up, but that's the only thing in the room, currently.


I'm trying to come to a decision about whether to leave the room a light gray, which matches the entire rest of my upstairs, or paint it a bright white, which is what I had in mind for the space.  I'll probably paint it...but I need to be sure in my mind before I start.

This is the inspiration board I've put together:



The words I associate with this room are: guest room, black and white, triangles, bright, colorful, splash of color, books, library, reading room, youthful, comfortable, welcoming, happy

My next steps are:
decide if I want to paint, choose a paint color, paint
get a mattress, comfy chair, bookcase(s), and night stand
punch out vinyl triangles and arrange them on one wall
add textiles - curtains with homemade tassels, bedding, rug, pillows
style the room - books, lamps, wall decor

I'm excited for it to come together and to share it here and with any guests I may have!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive