Search This Blog

Monday, July 2, 2018

Summer Window Boxes


I've lived in my house for less than a year and I LOVE that my house has window boxes, but I'm still figuring out what looks good in them and what to do with them each season.  Summer is the first season that has really worked.  I love pulling up to my house every day and seeing them!

Here they are empty in May, with the plants I picked out ready to be planted.


Newly planted

 About 2 weeks later - some really good progress

About 2 weeks later - looking amazing

The last week in June, I added this bunting and the flowers and plants went crazy (I did start using Miracle Gro liquid fertilizer - linked above) and I loved them even more.

Then I got new solar lanterns added and loved it even more!!

Have a happy and safe 4th of July!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive