Search This Blog

Monday, August 12, 2013

Photo Booth Props

You've made your adorable photo booth - (or if you haven't click HERE) - now you need props!  I found some great deals at Party City - top hats, oversized sunglasses, boas, masks, necklaces, etc.  I also wanted some lips and mustaches!  Those were definitely a DIY project for me. 




For this Project you'll need:
felt
templates
dowel rods
hot glue gun
scissors
I found several templates for mustaches and lips:
There are plenty more online and you can draw them, if you are an artist (I'm not!).
I cut out the shapes I wanted to use from the template, then I traced around them on the back of my felt.  I used felt with a sticky side and a peel off backing, but left the backing on, to give it more stability.


Then I cut them out and hot glued them to dowel rods.

 The turned out ADORABLE!





Which prop is your favorite? 



2 comments:

  1. Valuable information.. When will you be doing another article on this subject?

    Amela
    Wedding Photo Booth Hire

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive