Search This Blog

Monday, September 8, 2014

Fall Chalkboard

pumpkin orange chalkboard frame, DIY chalkboard, upcycled chalkboard
 
Fall upcycled chalkboard!
 
I took a picture frame from Goodwill, painted it pumpkin orange and made the glass into a chalkboard.
 
 
You can find instructions on how I made this chalkboard here but if you love this one and don't want the work of going to Goodwill, finding the perfect frame, cleaning it, painting it, chalkboard painting the glass with two coats and seasoning the chalkboard - then you can buy this one HERE at my Etsy shop TheBurlapFlower!
 
There are so many ideas of what to write on a fall chalkboard:
 
Boo!
 
I♥Fall
 
I'm thankful for ___________
 
Give Thanks
 
O give thanks to the Lord,
for He is good;
For His lovingkindness is everlasting.
1 Chronicles 16:34
 
I will praise the name of God with song
And magnify Him with thanksgiving.
Psalm 69:30
 
Or you could put a different Psalm every day!
 
What would you write on your fall chalkboard?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive