Search This Blog

Monday, September 15, 2014

Iron-on Camera Tote Bag

A long time ago, I bought a pack of plain white tote bags and I sewed ruffles on one (see here) but I still had a bunch more to do something with.  Then wandering through Hobby Lobby (a favorite pastime) I found this camera iron-on on sale for $2 so I thought it would be fun to try out! 

(the heart iron-on will be revealed in a future blog!)

 
Pretty easy instructions!

 
And it was pretty exciting peeling off the paper, although kind of scary wondering if I ironed it correctly and hoping part of the camera wasn't going to pull up with the backing.

camera tote bag, graphic old school camera iron-on
 
It turned out great - very graphic and very inexpensive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive