Search This Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Thrift Store Score - Books

1. CS Lewis popup book - I found this at a garage sale and since The Chronicles of Narnia are
favorites of mine, I wanted to buy it to introduce the stories to my niece and nephew.  My niece has LOVED it.  She's three, so she doesn't listed to the stories yet, but she loves playing with the pop-out 3D pages.

To buy this new would be $48.95, I paid only a few dollars.  If you have kids in your life and you can find this used - you definitely should buy it!





This is Hadley's favorite page!!

2. Musical Christmas books
There were a bunch of these at my local Goodwill in the summertime and they work perfectly - I bought one for my niece and nephew for Christmas! 



3. I've been collecting the Left Behind series in paperback version and it's been really fun to hunt for them.  I've found books 1-9 so far so.... I have only 7 more to find!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive