Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2016

Instagram Feeds I Love

(I painted this with my watercolors, so I'm pretty proud of myself!)

This week, I thought I'd share with you some photos from my Instagram feed that I am loving - you may find someone that you want to start following!

There's so much to love about this photo - the children's books displayed (like I did here), the wood floors, the gorgeous antique rug, the fun swing, the use of whimsical lyrics as decor, the styling - but my favorite thing is that string of unique, colorful lights.

A photo posted by Lauren (@farmhouseforfour) on


People who know me know that I love decorating with words. I love these boards and I love them even more when they have quotes from my all-time favorite TV show (The Office)!

A photo posted by Letterfolk (@letterfolkco) on

I love Katie's paintings inspired by nature - they are gorgeous and magical.  She has such a unique, recognizable style and I love that.  I also love the styling of this photo.


I love following Nesting with Grace - her home and her children are absolutely gorgeous.  I love everything about this kitchen - every time I see a shot of her home, I think she has impeccable taste.


I like following Love of Character because it's a local shop. I haven't been there yet, but I'm cheering her on and like the owner, I love the character of this building and the things she sells in her shop!


Such a beautiful photo of colorful flowers - and all her photos are always like this - I love seeing it in my feed!

Probably my favorite Instagram feed - my sister Jordan posting pictures of my crazy cute niece and nephew!!

A photo posted by Jordan Waugh (@jordw0426) on


What Instagram feeds do you follow that you would recommend to your friends?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive