Search This Blog

Monday, August 24, 2020

Quiet Book - Tractor Puzzle Page


For this Project You'll Need:
2 light blue sheets of felt, cut to 8.5 x 8.5
1 sheet of white felt, cut to 9 x 9
Gray felt, scraps
Yellow Felt, scraps
2 buttons
velcro
needle and embroidery thread, for sewing the buttons
sewing machine

Kellan loves John Deere tractors, so I decided to make this tractor into a simple puzzle page.  I started with making the tractor on a felt page cut down to 8.5 x 8.5.  Then, using my rotary cutter, I cut this page into four pieces.


Then I took my second light blue sheet of felt and cut it into four pieces and sewed a piece of rough velcro on the back of each one.


Then I put a tracor square and a Velcro backed square together and sewed around the edges.


Then I sewed soft Velcro onto the white background page, corresponding with where it is dewed on the 4 squares.




If you're making a Quiet Book, a felt assortment is great to have on hand:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive