Search This Blog

Monday, September 16, 2013

Thank You Picture→Thank You Notes

 As a photographer, I think photos are an amazing way to personalize anything.  I love personalized phone covers, notepads, thank you notes - anything.  I really like the idea of the bride and groom holding up a "thank you" banner to use for their thank you notes - but it takes planning! 
 
To make a banner for my sister Laura's wedding, I printed each letter.  Then I just folded the paper in half and glued the bottom together over ribbon.  I think I also had to glue the top to the ribbon, so the letters didn't slide around.
 

Their picture turned out beautiful!  They were taken by Absolute Expressions Photo, which is the photography studio I work for.  If you need a wedding photographer and you are in the Wichita area, you should DEFINITELY contact us!!

 
And I love the thank you notes!
 
 
What is your favorite personalized item?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive