Search This Blog

Monday, October 28, 2013

Lists

I love lists.  They help me stay organized and keep me from forgetting things. 
 
I remembered reading an article about a book of handwritten lists, compiled from various people.  I did a quick search and found the author, Sasha Cagen, also maintains a blog  - to-do list.  Following is a short description of the blog: "What does your to-do list say about you?  To-Do List blog celebrates the world of the overlooked and mundane, letting our lists serve as unique windows into who we are. Because nothing is more revealing than someone's to-do list."
 
As a listmaker and sociologist, I find this fascinating.  Here are a few of my lists.
 
 
 
And finally, I designed a free printable weekly to-do list for you to use!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive