Search This Blog

Monday, October 27, 2014

Chalkboard Tape Gift Bag

 
 
At Walmart, I found a new discovery - chalkboard tape.  I bought it, knowing I'd figure out uses for it!
 
 
 
I had a birthday present to wrap, so I decided to test it out!  I found chalk writes very well on it and erases just as well.  I think a great use would be at a party to label food and drinks.  But today, I put it on a gift bag, wrote happy birthday and added a bunting embellishment.
 
For this project you'll need:
a plain gift bag
chalkboard tape
chalk, a chalk marker or paint pen
scissors
a variety of washi tape
 
 
 
It's pretty self explanatory - just put a strip of chalkboard tape on your gift bag.  Cut pieces of your washi tape into the shape of bunting.  Stick it to the tape/bag.  Then connect the pieces of tape with your chalk marker and write happy birthday. 
 
 
What else would you use chalkboard tape for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

Signature

You Might Also Like...

Blog Archive